Terms and Conditions for Social Media Competitions and Car Prize
Terms and Conditions 2018 for Social Media Competitions and Car Prize
1. Entry is open to all persons aged 18 and over resident in the Republic and North of Ireland
2. In response to any competition administered through a facebook post where people are asked to ‘like and comment’ individuals may be asked for their ‘entry reference number’.
3. The Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon accepts no responsibility for the content of the comments placed by participants
4. The winning entry is picked randomly by a WMM member of staff from valid entries received. This decision will be based on the correct answer and the unique quality of the comment made by the participant. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Competitions are not open to the management and staff of the 1) Women’s Mini Marathon, 2) Sponsors 3) Partners or 4) DSD Athletic club, the race organisers.
6. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promoting the competition.
7. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. The Women’s Mini Marathon reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, the Women’s Mini Marathon may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
9. Nissan Car Prize:
· Entry on a postal entry form will require the entrant to answer a car competition question.
· Entry is restricted to all postal and online entries received before midnight on 13th April 2018.
· The winner is chosen randomly by a computer generated program.
· The winner of the car prize cannot be an employee or family member of Women’s Mini Marathon, an employee of a Sponsor or partner or a member of DSD Athletic Club.
10. Nissan Courtesy Car Facebook Competition:
· Dublin winners will be collected from a Dublin address
· Winners from outside Dublin will be collected from a Dublin train or bus station or alternatively, can be collected from a Dublin address.
· Winners will be allocated one Nissan courtesy vehicle only for collection with a max passenger number of four persons.
· Time of collection will be determined in advance between Nissan / Women’s Mini Marathon and the competition winner(s).
11. In the event that the Women’s Mini Marathon is unable to contact the winner after 3 attempts it will draw a replacement winner and the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Women’s Mini Marathon the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as they may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
13. The Women’s Mini Marathon is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
14. The Women’s Mini-Marathon may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
15. Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times but only one entry counts for the duration of the competition.
16. The Women’s Mini-Marathon will aim to deliver all social media prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible we will notify the winner of a delay.
17. The social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media company ie; Facebook, Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to the Women’s Mini Marathon Ltd only.
18. Sisterhood Website Competition
Women will be invited to submit an entry form to join the VhiWMM sisterhood and also be their county representative for this year’s campaign. In judging applicants, consideration will be given to the WMM story which they submit. The decision by WMM management will be final. There will be a maximum of 32 women chosen each year. The intention is one that there will be a representative from each county. The refund of entry fee is dependent on a minimum number of new women (approx. 15) joining with them and entering this year’s event as part of their group. Names of these new entrants will need to be submitted before any refund is issued. All successful entrants will receive a T shirt and goodies before the event, profile for their charity on WMM channels and an invite to the pre race guest event.
Customers entering any competition will be deemed to have accepted the above terms and conditions
The information you provide will be used for the sole purpose of selecting a winner of the competition only and will not be shared with any other party.