Terms and Conditions for Social Media Competitions and Car Prize
1. Entry is open to all persons 18 years of age and over, and resident in the Republic of and Ireland.
2. In response to any competition administered through a Facebook post where people are asked to ‘like and comment’ individuals may be asked for their ‘entry reference number’.
3. The Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon accepts no responsibility for the content of the comments placed by participants
4. The winning entries for social media competitions are picked randomly by a computer app from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Competitions are not open to the management and staff of the 1) Women’s Mini Marathon, 2) Sponsors 3) Partners or 4) DSD Athletic club, the race organisers.
6. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promoting of the competition.
7. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. The Women’s Mini Marathon reserves the right at its sole discretion to alter any prize or substitute the prize with cash to the same value for any reason and without notification. In the event that the winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, the Women’s Mini Marathon may award the prize to another entrant, selected at random.
9. NISSAN CAR PRIZE :
· Entry on a postal entry form will require the entrant to answer a car competition question.
· Entry is restricted to all postal and online entries received before midnight on 13th April.
· The winner is chosen randomly by a computer generated program.
· The winner of the car prize cannot be an employee or family member of Women’s Mini Marathon, an employee of a Sponsor or partner or a member of DSD Athletic Club.
10. Nissan Courtesy Car Facebook Competition:
· Dublin winners will be collected from a Dublin address
· Winners from outside Dublin will be collected from a Dublin train or bus station or alternatively, can be collected from a Dublin address.
· Winners will be allocated one Nissan courtesy vehicle only for collection with a max passenger number of four persons.
· Time of collection will be determined in advance between Nissan / Women’s Mini Marathon and the competition winner(s).
11. In the event that the Women’s Mini Marathon is unable to contact the winner after 3 attempts it will draw a replacement winner and the first winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner grants the Women’s Mini Marathon the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as they may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
13. The Women’s Mini Marathon is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares or gives the prize.
14. The Women’s Mini-Marathon may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
15. Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times but only one entry counts for the duration of the competition.
16. The Women’s Mini-Marathon will aim to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible we will notify the winner of a delay.
17. The social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with any social media company i.e.; Facebook, Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to the Women’s Mini Marathon Ltd only. The information you provide will be used for the sole purpose of selecting a winner of the competition only and will not be shared with any other party.
Customers entering any competition will be deemed to have accepted the above terms and conditions