Girls TY School Challenge
The Girls TY 10k School Challenge is an initiative set up by the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon and Get Ireland Walking to encourage schools to increase girl’s fitness levels by walking or jogging the 10K event on June 3rd. The Girls TY Challenge is open to all schools and offers prizes to the top 3 schools. Winners will be chosen from the best school images posted to the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon Instagram channel.
- Organise a group of TY students in your school.
- Train daily/weekly by walking or jogging.
- Follow the training and nutrition support on www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie
- Enter your TY Group in the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon on www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie.
- Entries open 7th March 2018.
- Share your TY training/inspiring/group images with us on Instagram using the two hashtags: #Vhiwmm and #GoWalking, tag us at @Vhiwmm and include your schools name!
Follow our Instagram account for more www.instagram.com/vhiwmm Enter on line or pick up your entry forms in the Herald Wednesdays and Saturdays.