Getting to the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon
We strongly recommend that participants use public transport.
CAR – There will be restricted car parking around Dublin City Centre.
LUAS – Check out Luas.ie for updates to Luas services.
Closest Luas stop is St. Stephen’s Green
DART – Check out Irishrail.ie
Closest DART stop is Pearse St Station
ENTRANCES-There are two entrances to the event. Access will be via Lower Leeson Street/Pembroke St (White, Pink, Blue wave) or Lower Baggot Street/Merrion Row (Yellow wave)
Entry to Waves
WHITE, PINK and BLUE waves will load through Lwr Leeson St/Pembroke St. Please make sure you are in your zone before 1.30pm.
YELLOW waves will load through the race via Lwr Baggot St/Merrion Row. Please make sure you are in your zone before 1.30pm.
LATE COMERS Participants who arrive after 1.30pm will be directed to the back of the race.
Things to Remember
1. Only small handbags (Max A4 size) will be allowed onto the course. These will be subject to search.
2. Belongings in a clear plastic bag can be left at the bag drop area entirely at owner’s risk. These may be subject to
search. Contents must be clearly visible.
3. Clear plastic bags are available here at Trinity College Sports Centre if needed.
4. Bag drop will be at Merrion Square South.
The Safety of all our participants remains our primary focus.
Race Number – Water – Safety Pins – Sunscreen
1. The timing tag is attached to the side of your number.
2. Remember to fill in your name, contact details and medical information on the back of the Race Number.
3. Use safety pins to attach to front of your top – avoid putting pins through tags.
4. Do not cover the number with clothing.
5. Please make sure you are adequately equipped for the weather and have enough water and sunscreen.
MEET your friends at the Vhi meeting points or Relaxarena in Merrion Square Park.
REMEMBER to bring some cash to spend in the FOOD COURT.
PERSONALISE YOUR MEDAL by engraving your name and finish time on your medal for €8.
ARRIVE IN STYLE in a Nissan Courtesy car. Operating from Heuston and Connolly Stations.
COOL DOWN afterwards with the ISCP routine and a complimentary massage.