It’s Competition Time
with the Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon and everydayhero, the new Mycharity.ie
We would love you to Share Your Story with Us
And be in with a chance to win €200
Congratulations and well done to everyone who participated in the 2015 Vhi Women’s Mini Marathon. This year we celebrated 33 years of the Women’s Mini Marathon an event that is now firmly a tradition in Ireland and one of the largest events of its kind in the world. It attracts women of all fitness levels from all across the 32 counties of Ireland. It is also an important day in the charity calendar as it has become the biggest fundraising day for charities in Ireland.
So why not put pen to paper!! and be in with a Chance to Win a €100 One-For-All Voucher and a €100 donation from everydayhero for your fundraising page.
You are all ambassadors for the event and we would love to hear about:
- Why you participated in 2015
- The charity, cause, person you raised funds for
- The group you trained with, e.g. local community group, group of friends, family group, school group etc.
- The preparation and build up to the event
- Your journey to the event
- Your experience on the day - before, during and after the event
- How you celebrated your achievement afterwards
- Don’t forget to include photo’s if you have some
The best story will be published on our website, posted on Facebook and Twitter and all those who send in their stories will be in with a chance to win a One-For-All voucher for €100 and a €100 donation from everydayhero for your fundraising page.
The competition will run until the 16th February 2016 ….so start writing and send in your story as soon as possible email@example.com to be in with a chance to Win!! For contact purposes, please don’t forget to add your full name and mobile number at the end of your email.
NB: To ensure you and your group are seeing our Facebook posts please share the following info:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/VhiWomensMiniMarathon Click the Like button (see image)
- Hover over the Like button and then click Get Notifications, this will ensure you get all competition posts (see image)
- If any of your group doesn't follow us on Facebook, please share our website address: www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie Click Blogs or Latest News to find information and competition details.
We look forward to receiving your stories.